Skip to content Skip to navigation

BIO 199X Petitions Due

January 19, 2017 - 3:00pm

If you are doing Biology-related research but your PI is not a member of the department of Biology faculty, you must submit a BIO 199X petition in order to have your units count toward your major. Research units can typically be applied toward electives (max of 6 units), and towards the 10 unit minimum required for honors.

Additional information about doing research in Biology can be found on our research page.